Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special additives to achieve outstanding levels of protection and cleanliness. Friction and wear, ring sticking and exhaust tract (power valve) carbon are virtually eliminated. Formula K2 also provides higher levels of rust and corrosion protection.
Usage: Formula K2 is ideally suited as a premix with pump or race gasoline in virtually all high-performance and racing 2-cycle engines.
- 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Recommended premix ratios: 50 - 80cc (24 - 32:1), 125cc (24 - 40:1), 250cc (24 - 40:1), 500cc and up (32 - 60:1).
- SAE viscosity: 40.
- Color D 1500: Red / Orange.
- Gravity: 28.8 A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100F: 450.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210F: 72.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40C: 97.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100C: 13.58.
- Pour point: -25F.
- Flash point: 240F.
- Fire point: 280F.
- Viscosity index: 140.
Caution: Store away from open flame or excessive heat. Protect from contamination. Dispose of any unused oil per local regulations.